Camp Shine is looking forward to having your child(ren) join us for day camp!
We are more than excited to announce that registration for Camp Shine 2023 has now been open!
*Limited spots, first come first serve
Registration Link: CAMP SHINE 2023 | (odoo.com)
- AGES: 4-13
- To PURCHASE T-SHIRTS (1 per Child) you will find it HERE Kindly add the T-Shirts to your basket before Check-Out.
· After finishing the registration you will receive a confirmation email including a detailed form that needs to be filled once per family.
· Hot Lunch is available certain days of the week, and you can purchase through LunchBox. Details will be available to registrants at a later date.
What We Offer: Camp Shine is a unique one-of-a-kind summer day camp which offers our students a learning experience through exploration and hands-on learning, all while instilling our Islamic values. Additionally, Camp Shine offers its daily Quran program that is tailored to each age group and their capabilities. Please take a look at our camp calendar at the bottom of this page to see what activities and trips we have planned for this summer.
To view images of all of these activities listed above, visit our social media pages:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CampshineLIS
And follow us for more updates!
Health and Safety: Through safety measures, recommendations and policies provided by the municipality, public health, and our national organization, we have prepared to meet the standards and guidelines in order to open for camp.
Early Bird Pricing: $160/week
Regular Pricing: $175/week (after June 30th, 2023)
(Subsidy available by Jump Start, apply HERE )
( Group 1: 4-6 years) (Group 2: 7-9 years) (Group 3: 10-13 BOYS)(Group 4: 10-13 GIRLS)
Camp Dates (6 weeks long):
Starts: July 10th, 2023
Ends: August 18th, 2023
(Note: You may sign up your children for any amount of weeks Individually)
9:30AM – 3:00PM
151 Oxford St W, London, ON N6H 1S3
NEW* Some trips outside of London will be included
- Cancellation is fully refunded ( only charging $15/week/child Administration Fees) but must be made two weeks prior to the start of the week requested to cancel.
- There is NO REFUND for camp fees for which a request of cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the start of the week requested to cancel.
- There are no discounts, credits or refunds for specific camp activities not attended or days missed by the camper
- For the safety of the Campers, trespassing into the London Islamic School is prohibited among any parent/adult (adults/parents must head straight into the Camp Shine office without visiting the hallways)
- Please ensure that your child comes dressed in their Camp Shine shirt daily
- Zero Tolerance: Any person who inflicts physical or verbal harm onto another person will be expelled from the program immediately and remain suspended until contacted by the program instructor.
We look forward to seeing all of our campers this year!